Pages

Sunday 26 August 2012

OH NO A MANS CARD

Hi Everyone all around the world i think i might be getting use to using my blog write what you think so i need more followers cos i love my followers today I've got a bit of a cold was going to stay in bed but up in the attic i am and its just started to pour down "but whats new" I NEED SUNSHINE so this is my creation A MANS CARD oh no you say they just don't appreciate our talent a saying from a good friend of mine Dave who sadly had a stroke early this year and still on sick licking and sticking  oh i use to tell him off . Excuse my grammar and ive just found spell checker 
This is for the challenge @



8 comments:

  1. Love the vintage feel to this pretty card!
    Thank you for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ageing on the doilys, and I like your monochromatic colour scheme...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, I'm sure the receiver will appreciate the whole work you put in this project! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. Remember while linking, link to your specific post, not to the whole blog, it's easier to find the card for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love your design. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I am now your 40th follower

    Hugs
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty vintage looking card, lovely images! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Thank you (easel card)" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great vintage card thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab jean...love the vintage look xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for calling in